Rapid and continual growth in the sector of printing systems for packaging and labelling
- 2005: Transfer Trade was founded in Padua from the experience of twenty years gained in the field of barcoding and product traceability. Today, in Padua, among other things we produce the TT-PA EVO and TT-PS 200 printing systems.
- 2008: T-Trade India Private Limited was founded in Mumbai to meet the needs of the emerging Asian markets, for both direct and indirect channels. Today in India some TTR formulations are produced with patents acquired with Baltea.
- 2009: T-Trade Engineering (today ONE CODE srl) a company dedicated to the research and development of technological innovations, such as the solutions of printing systems for packaging and labelling covered by 8 international patents:
TT-PA EVO 100-150
TT-PS 100 TT-PS 200 TT-GT ONE
An important technical structure focused on the formation of our distribution channel.
- 2010: acquisition of Baltea SpA, a company of the Olivetti Group, the only company producing thermal transfer ribbon in Italy and one of the largest in the world (a company that had reached 800 employees when it was thriving). With Baltea, Transfer Trade acquired dozens of specific machines for the transformation of the transfer ribbon, which added to the already existing equipment position us as the most structured company in the European industry.
- 2011: opening of the operational and production branch of Monsano.
- 2012: start of the production of RFID self-adhesive labels (Milan).
- 2012: ONE CODE USA Corporation was established as a sales subsidiary based in New York.
- 2014: Print Industry was formed by T-Trade Group and the Ditron Group (Omega Bilance – Sweda – etc …) for the production of linerless printers (GT ONE) with the aim of following the international market in the retail world. With Print Industry’s production in North Africa, we have great potential for the production of our range of linerless printers.
- Alla fine del 2015, il Gruppo T-Trade ha acquisito We Care Group, distributore storico in centro Italia per il mondo del packaging.
- At the end of 2015, the T-Trade Group acquired the We Care Group, a historic distributor in central Italy for the packaging world.
- At the beginning of 2016, T-Trade Group opened a production unit in Dubai.
- In 2017, T-Trade was ISO 9000 certified and the new Production Line of Linerless Rolls was started.
- At the end of March 2018, the new sales office was opened in Padua, with the purchase and renovation of an old mill of the seventeenth century.